Reviewing my 2013 Bible reading

In 2013 I decided to read through the whole Bible in the year. Specifically I chose to read through the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) which I bought for college (as it happens an American one). This copy had a reading program in the back which took you through Old and New Testaments and the Apocrypha.

Alongside this I read William Neil's One Volume commentary on the Bible which includes brief commentary on the apocryphal books.

So this gives me four posts to write.
  1. Reading the Bible in a year
  2. Reading the NRSV
  3. Reading the Apocrypha
  4. Reading Neil's commentary

So that's a plan for a few posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archbishops and False Teachers

Sacrifice and 21st Century Conservative Evangelicals

Future Church of England: Philip North and Conservative Evangelical Horror